Monday, May 4, 2009

Get Rid Of Kidney Stones Forever




Hello, to all you kidney stone s
ufferers. I recently came upon an article that a nurse gave me about a therapy that has been used and tested for preventing kidney stones. It is very interesting. I was quite excited myself when i read this article. I myself suffer from kidney stones on a regular basis. I am at the age of 32 and have been dealing with them for 12 years now. I have passed thousands of stones and have had a few dozen surgeries. I have grown very tired of having to go see doctors all the time that really can't help me. I've been to a lot of doctors! It pretty much has taken over my life,my husbands life,and my three kids lives. It has taken a toll on all of us very deeply. I am not able to work because of me passing so many kidney stones. I'm always in pain. Who wants to live like this. I DON'T!!

So i already told you that a nurse gave me some very interesting information on getting rid of kidney stones for good. I am going to share it with you. I hope this will help all of you suffering from this condition as i hope it works for m
e also. I have surgery on May 5, 2009. After that I'm starting this therapy myself. And now for all the information that will hopefully help you and me both. Enjoy!


Magnesium and B6-The nutrients that could change your life.


One of the most excruciating pains to mankind and the medical profession ever since the dawn of history is caused by kidney stones. The torture of passing a kidney stone was aptly described by one victim as "passing broken bottles, old razors blades, molten lead, and sulfuric acid garnished with bits of rusty barbed wire." Stones have been found in the kidney of Egyptian mummies, and it is apparent that man has suffered with this affliction at least 4,000 years, while doctors have been able to be of little or no help.

Magnesium oxide and Vitamin B6 therapy looks very promising as a preven
tive of kidney stones. There was a recent medical article on the subject of oxalic acid present in many foods, in which appeared the statement that approximately two-thirds of the kidney stones in people contain calcium oxalate. In another medical article, we now find that kidney stones come usually where there is a deficiency of magnesium. In the first mentioned article, it was also stated that vitamin B6 could reduce the oxalic acid in the body.

Therapy consist of 400 milligrams of Vitamin B6 and 400 milligrams of magnesium.

If a person observes care in his diet to see that the oxalate containing foods are low, and that he is getting enough magnesium and vitamin B6 the chances are he can forget all about kidney stones.


High levels of magnesium appear to have a sparing affect for very low levels of vitamin B6 which means that magnesium acts as a protector of the vitamin B6 supply in the body.


There has been a lot of research done
on this therapy.36 patients were studied over a two year period and out of 36 patients, only 6 remain with kidney stones. But only due to the lack of them not staying on the therapy on a daily basis. Those 6 slacked daily on their magnesium so they produced kidney stones. The other 30 patients no longer have kidney stones. They live life today free from them as they take magnesium daily. Patients suffering recurring kidney stones have been relieved of this condition without resorting to surgery when maintained on oral supplements of both magneisun and vitamin B6.

Kidney stones are most likely a deficiency disease that can be corrected with proper diet. Nutritional correction is the means that has been found, at last, to brighten the outlook of the victims of this agonizing di
sease, from which no race or geographic area has ever been entirely free.

So please if you are out of options give this a try. I think it will work. It all makes sense to me. I actually had some blood work done and come to find out i have very low B6 levels. Very interesting, hugh? My doctor wants me to start taking them the day after surgery. I'll tell you what, i know i'm all for it!

Good Luck Everyone!





eDiets Meal Delivery - 1 FREE Week!BlackBerry Games & Themes from BplayToo Busy to Lose Weight? 2 Free Weeks of Medifast.














3 comments:

  1. very interesting article

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very good information, and welcomed since some of my family members suffer from these also. I've been lucky so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very painful condition. Living in pain is devastating. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete